WIN a Buckingham Palace Tour and Afternoon Tea for 4 People!
Take some time to spend an afternoon discovering the legacy of Buckingham Palace during a special visit to the inside of this world-famous residence and indulge in a spot of afternoon tea! You’ll visit the Palace before refreshing yourself in true British style – enjoy classic afternoon tea at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria!
Special Timed Entry to Buckingham Palace with Audio Tour
See what the Guards are protecting and get inside the spectacular Buckingham Palace – Queen Elizabeth II’s official London residence! You’ll enjoy special timed entry to the Palace and receive an audio guide upon arrival so you can explore the lavish rooms at your own pace. The State Rooms are open for just eight weeks a year and this opportunity to see the rooms used by the Queen to entertain her guests is not to be missed!
Members of the Royal family use the rooms you will see for State, ceremonial and official occasions and each of the 19 State Rooms is ornately decorated for these purposes. Discover the 47 metre-long picture gallery and view some of the greatest paintings in the Royal Collection! You’ll be dazzled by the beautiful ballroom and throne room before completing your tour with a walk through the idyllic south garden.
A visit to Buckingham Palace will have you walking in the footsteps of some of the world’s most influential people and is a fascinating insight into the history of the Royal Family.
Afternoon Tea at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria
Following your independent visit to Buckingham Palace, you are free to take traditional afternoon tea between 3.00pm – 4.30pm at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria. This indulgent treat consists of a delicious selection of handcrafted tea cakes, mini rich butter fruit scones, fruit preserves, Devonshire clotted cream and traditional open and closed finger sandwiches. Choose from an array of hand selected Tea Forte teas. The leisurely British tradition of afternoon tea will round off your royal day in style!
As this tour is unescorted, please make your own way to The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria for afternoon tea after leaving Buckingham Palace.
Please click here for afternoon tea menu
- Visit Inside Buckingham Palace
- See the State Rooms, Used for Official Royal Occasions
- Walk Through the Picture Gallery
- Explore the South Garden
- Enjoy Traditional Afternoon Tea at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria
• Approx. 4 hours
• Admission Buckingham Palace
• Afternoon Tea at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria
• Hotel transfers
• Please note there is a 15 minute to Buckingham Palace at the start of this tour
• Buckingham Palace tickets purchased from Golden Tours cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass
- If you choose to enter any of the competitions on this site, it is assumed that you have carefully read the following terms and conditions and agree to adhere to them. All competitions are organised by Abbey Cars UK.
- By entering an Abbey Cars UK competition you are automatically opted-in to our newsletter (you can unsubscribe at any time) and email and mail communications from the competition prize provider.
- The entry data will not be used or made available to a 3rd party (other than the prize provider).
- Abbey Cars UK reserves the right to amend these competition rules at any time without prior notice.
- Abbey Cars UK may also create additional rules that may apply to specific competitions only.
- In this instance, any additional rules will be published on the relevant competition entry page.
- In the event of a dispute with regard to a competition or its outcome, the decision of Abbey Cars UK is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Abbey Cars UK reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- An entrant must be resident in the United Kingdom and aged 18 or over, unless otherwise stated on the competition page.
- An entrant must not be an Abbey Cars UK employee or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- Abbey Cars UK reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. In some instances, an entrant may need to show that they can fulfil further eligibility requirements, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver’s license if a competition prize includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
- In the event that any competition entrant is disqualified, Abbey Cars UK in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these rules.
- All competition entries must be received by the closing date specified on the competition entry page.
- Any entries received after this date will be automatically disqualified.
- Proof of posting, online submission or email cannot be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt of your entry.
- Abbey Cars UK cannot accept responsibility for the delay or loss of a competition entry resulting from an action outside of its control. This includes, but does not exclusively consist of, strikes by the postal service, server malfunctions or computer bugs and viruses.
- Winners will be dawn randomly from all qualifying entries received within 28 days of the closing date, unless otherwise specified on the competition entry page.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date of the competition.
- Should the prize notification be returned as undeliverable, or a reply to the notification be received after the allotted time, the prize winner will be disqualified and an alternative available winner will be selected.
- If more than one prize is awarded, only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Abbey Cars UK reserves the right to use the names and locationof winners in any publicity.
- Claims for prizes must be made within the time specified on the prize notification.
- Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Abbey Cars UK reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Abbey Cars UK and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Abbey Cars UK cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Abbey Cars UK is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Competition.
- Nothing shall exclude Abbey Cars UK’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (outside Abbey Cars UK and the competition prize supplier) without the individual’s prior consent.
- English law will govern the competition and the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- You can contact us in relation to any competition by writing to Abbey Cars UK at email@example.com